Monday, January 3, 2011

Cupcakes by Coley: Mini Red Velvet - Winter Edition


Mini Red Velvet: Winter Ed., originally uploaded by nicolegoes.

Mini Red Velvet: Winter Ed. 2, originally uploaded by nicolegoes.

2010 was the year of the cupcake for me. I think I made about a couple thousand of 'em. From mini cupcakes to big cupcakes, red ones to yellow ones, burnt ones to.... yummy ones? Haha, I hope so. In short, it was a cupcake making spree!

So today, mom asked me to make some red velvet cupcakes for a Christmas party. Mom loves the bite sized ones coz they're easier to eat, you feel less guilty coz they're small and in the end, you really won't know how many you've eaten coz you'd have lost track by then haha.

I love making cupcakes and if ever you'd want to try 'em, let me know and I'll make some for you!

Red velvet/vanilla lemon/nutella/anything you can think of.


(Also, they're great for parties and get togethers or just for dessert.... meaning, they're for sale too! haha)


No comments: